Playing Music in your Business

Guide to Licencing

So you want to play music in your business? OK, do you know you need at least two types of licences to do that legally?

First, you should have a ‘site or venue’ licence, now called TheMusicLicence, available from PRS for Music and PPL.

Second, you should also have a ‘MSB2B licence’, if you intend playing background music to the public in retail shops, commercial businesses, pubs, hotels and restaurants. 

Find out all you need to know in our FREE ebook by downloading it here.

Download Here